1. Natural materials: There was a clear trend towards the use of natural materials such as wood, bamboo and wicker in the creation of furniture and accessories. Natural textures and organic finishes are increasingly popular in interior decoration.
2. Earthy tones: Earthy tones such as brown, beige and olive green dominated the color palette of many of the collections presented at the fair. These warm and relaxing tones combine well with the aforementioned natural materials.
3. Scandinavian design: Scandinavian design continues to be one of the most popular trends in interior decoration. At the fair, many collections were presented that combine the simplicity and functionality of Scandinavian design with organic and natural details.
4. Smart lighting: Technology continues to advance in the world of lighting. At the fair, many smart lighting solutions were presented, which allow controlling the intensity and color of light through a smartphone app.
5. Multifunctional furniture: With the increase in small homes and apartments, multifunctional furniture is becoming increasingly popular. At the fair, many ingenious solutions were presented to make the most of the space available in the home.
These are just some of the trends and product launches that were presented at the Milan fair. Overall, it can be said that the current trend in the world of interior design and decoration is towards simplicity, functionality, and the use of natural materials.
I hope this information is useful for your !